1.4.16

Making a Manly Card

Sometimes making a card for a guy is tough, but if you've got the right tools in your arsenal it's not that bad! I recently made an order of only things that could be considered Manly and knowing a friend's birthday was up coming created this little masterpiece :)




I started with some aluminum sheets (Absolutely no idea where they came from or even what brand they are) and my embossing folder from Do Crafts called Galvanized steel xcut and ran that through my embossing machine and adhered it to a 4.25 x 5.5 note card. 

Then i took my Antique Gears Die from Memory Box and die cut it out of some plain white foam. On that I sponged on some Latte Reinker and Rust Reinker from Ranger to make them appear more aged. I also used the Gear die to cut out some black foil sheets as well. 

Next I used the Tim Holtz treads stencil and some Momento Luxe Tuxedo Black Ink to make my tire impression. I also Coated it in Ranger Clear Embossing powder to give it a bit of texture. 

Next I Stamped the sentiment thats how we roll from Simon Says Stamps tilted banner saying stamp set  with my hero arts black dye ink on some dollarstore cardstock and cut it out with sissors. 

The last piece were these stamp sets I got from the dollarstore which i fussy cut the tools from and then assembled it all together. for more details check out the video! 


No comments:

Post a Comment