23.3.16

Plum Paper Unboxing And Review 2016

Super excited about this!!! When I first looked into the vast world of planners i wanted the ever so popular Erin Condrin planner.... Yeah, Price point was NOT in my budget for a planner. During my research for a similar planner i came across Plum Paper Planners on Etsy and later found their website www.plumpaper.com. And they are customizable, you can even put a photo on the front or a monogram and you can add up to 75 additional pages with a regular 12 month calendar. they also have sections which ill talk about in the video below. 


Now this was back in 2015 in July I purchased my original along with a bunch of extra sections and dispersed pages and the whole shabang... DIDN'T NEED HALF OF IT! so now I ordered a new one (because there was a sale) and got it with just what I needed PLUS the right layout! (my first order i got the layout where each day only had about a paragraph of space which wasn't good enough for my needs)

The sale item that made me decide to purchase at this time instead of waiting until summer was the notebooks that were on for half off, specifically the calligraphy one. Since I was already there I figured I might as well order my next planner as well :) 

The video Below goes into greater detail but these are a few shots I figured could be useful (ESPECIALLY the texture of the notebooks... I LOVE them) 
 Cover 1
 Cover 2
 Cover 3 
 Cover 4 
 Beautiful Writing
 Cover 5
 This page wasnt visible in video
 AMAZING Texture
 Calligraphy book
Dotted Notebook



No comments:

Post a Comment