2.3.16

Clear Edged Card


This was a very impromptu video, i was organizing my Dies when I came across this Die that I have NO IDEA who makes it. I got it as a gift from Simon Says Stamp just before Christmas as part of one of their Promotions. 

Either way, I thought it was a lovely lace and would be nice as a card edge but i knew taking out just the lace and leaving what would have been the gaps would have been a very hard job. So i went with the opposite and used the lace (i'm going to keep calling it lace since I think that's what it is lol) 


For my clear part I used packaging left over from an embossing folder (any flat heavy plastic would work though)

Was all fairly simple and I love the outcome (minus the visible sticker) Check it out in the video for more info!



No comments:

Post a Comment