2.3.16

Ship Window Card

Hey all! Welcome back :) I'm back with this "ship window" type card that I really like, I'll definitely be making it again now that I have a better understanding on how to do it :)

Here's the Finished Product:


For the supplies I used:
Simon says stamp naughty Nauticals Stamp Set
Technique Tuesdays Hi There Stamp set
Disetress ink in Salty OceanBarn DoorSqueezed LemonadePicked Raspberry and seedless preserves. For the Background was Distress ink Iced Spruce (more gray than green in my opinion)
Also used some Circle dies from Your Next Stamp 
Some twine (I don't remember which company :( )
Multi Matte Medium 
And Foam :)

Theres a video with more info but the short directions are as follows :)

- ink a piece of cardstock grey and die cut out cicle frame using 3rd largest and 4th largest circles
- Cut the same circle from foam
- Stamp Ship from Naughty Nauticals set
- Blend distress inks over the ship to create background
- cut out the ship the same size as the largest circle die used
- Wrap string around circle and adhere to foam circle with dots of Multi medium matte
- adhere cardstock circle with string to the foam circle
- adhere direct over the die cut ship
- Create Background, I used distress ink and splattered some water
- adhere ship to background
-stamp sentiments

DONE
simple right :)
Hope you enjoyed and please be sure to check out the video to see my trial and error process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment