2.3.16

Snuggamonkey Swing and Chair Review

So Here we are with my very first review! No this is not a sponsored review by any means. I first received the bouncy chair from my mother for my Second child and then bought the swing about a month later (mainly to match when my original swing broke down)





So this is what this cute little bouncy chair looks like assembled. Id like to say it wasn't hard to put together but when you have two Newfies and a screwdriver... yeah, it's probably easy if you don't spend more time laughing and dropping pieces Lol


My mother bought me this bouncy chair while i was about 6 months pregnant with my second child Lydia. I had a bouncy chair here that belonged to my son but it was very basic and honestly didn't look that comfortable. 

Luckily its not that bad of a proice point at 89.97 on amazon.ca and walmart.ca and like the Fisher Price website sais, SO SOFT!! i wish they made these for adults!

BUT! with my daughter we didnt use the chair as much as we did with my son. she liked it but seemed to grow bored of it within a few weeks. We actually put it in storage since she was 2 months old :( 

Max weight for this guy is 25lbs so she can definatly still use it if she wanted.  plays up to 20 minutes of music and nature sounds which to me actually is a sucky part because 20 minutes can pass by quick and next thing you know the music is off and the vibrations also :( 

But it does come with the cutest little monkeys for toys which she was facinated with, part of the reason for the purchase of the next item!



This swing right here is the holy grail i swear by it! the amoun of features it comes with are baffling! it has 16 song and nature noises, 6 speeds, two seat positions (up or laying down) and the swivel seat allows for sideways swinging (my daughters preferance) or back and forth facing either direction. PLUS those three cute monkeys it comes with move up and down as well as the leaves aorund it, and in the center theres a great big mirror for baby. Its good only for up to 25lbs however (which seems kinda reasonable right?)

Basically if anyone were to ask me which swing to get I would highly reccoment this one. The price point is a litle steep at 188$ on walmart.ca and amazon.ca and at toys r us

Now, that being said, I ordered mine from amazon after my old swing stopped working (couldn't handle a bigger kid decided to try it out LOL) and little miss Lydia could NOT deal without her swing. I originally bought it to have the matching set to the chair but it certainly helped that it was on sale the week i bought it for 100$ on amazon!! At first I was skeptical about it becuase the motor seemed to be really loud at times and eventually was loud all the time. thankfully amazom is great for exchanges and exchanged no problem and this new one is quiet (as a swing can be) unless litte done does alot fo squirming whih makes the motor clunk a bit. 

My favorite part_ It plugs into the wall so i dont need to have batteries all the time! 

Oh and it came with the most adorable little monkey toy that my little one is obsessed with. at this point we clip it to the mobile and she can watch it spin for ages (well 20 minutes until it stops but i just press it back on again) 

No comments:

Post a Comment