22.3.16

Chirpy Easter Card

Lawn Fawn recently released this CUTE chirpy chirpy chirp set and I LOVE it!! Today's card is another shaker card :) 




I stamped all images in memento tuxedo black ink and colored with copic markers then die cut them out with the coordinating dies for this set.
I also cut 2 shades of green Cardstock with your next stamps chunky grass die and stacked those up to fit within the window of my card.
Next I started putting all the pieces together using my ranger multi medium matte and then poured a few flower sequins into the center.
I used a piece of packaging to fit between my frames (cut with Simon says stamp stitched rectangles second and third largest dies) and adhered that onto my note card then adhered the whole thing onto a card base.
Voila!

Check out the video for the whole process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment