2.3.16

Layered Embossing

This technique I've seen done many times, but it always confused me how they could line it up so perfectly with having to emboss each layer on its own, then I found the trick! It's a matter of embossing all the layers at once in the placement you'd like them, and it works for simple stack or crazy stacks which I'll show at the end.


Simple yet elegant; I love it. I  used the Couture Creations embossing folder called extra flint, I don't have an active link for it at the moment but will add one when I find it. Other than that I used Rangers Caribbean Coast dye ink and Simon says stamps tilted banner sayings stamp set along with my hero arts black dye ink and some dollarstore cardstock for the blue "mats".

for the full process check out the video below!  




See: works with other methods too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment