2.3.16

Honey Bee Stamps Cards

I positively LOVED making these cards from the Honey Bee Stamps sets. I purchased 4 sets about a month or so back and finally got around to using them and trying them out! I must say overall im impressed! Plus the quality of the stamps is great, they're not stiff or hard at all which is great and they transfer ink flawlessly!

The first card I did is this one here :


This card was made using the Beautiful Life set and the Special Delivery set. I started with a piece of a2 cardstock and a piece of 3x3 patterned paper and also a 2.5x2.5 piece of white cardstock (all from my local dollarstore). I used my mowed grass distress ink to create the effect of grass and stamped everything on some more plain cardstock with my hero arts black dye ink. I colored them in with copic markers and pencil crayons by crayola (I don't know why people don't use crayola pencil crayons more, I like them a lot!)

Next step was the sentiments: I stamped the you are loved with electric lime by ranger and then re stamped it just slightly off to the side in hero arts black ink, I also used the "sketchy" hearts from the set and using bubblegum and grape soda by ranger, stamped those around the main sentiment.

After that I used my blade to trim along the edge of the mailbox so I could stick the envelopes "inside" of the mailbox. I also trimmed along the snails mouth so he could hold a bigger envelope than the standard one he is designed with. Everything was adhered with multi medium matte and a couple squares of dimensional adhesive. VOILA - Gorgeous right?

Next card was this lovely little one:
This one was made with the same Beautiful Life set and Special Delivery set and also the Happy Mail set. I used a piece of patterned paper cut to 5.5 x 4.25 and covered my notecard, then placed a piece of 4x3.5 white cardstock so the sentiments didn't get lost in the background. I used the sentiments "sending you" from the special delivery set and the "Wonderful" from the beautiful life set and "happy mail" from the happy mail set.

Once again cutting part of the mailbox to put some mail in it *wink wink* and some more envelopes falling out also the snail and some birds carrying banners and it was almost done.

I decided to add a bit more to it by adding some enamel dots randomly and some glossy accents to the shell of the snail. Once again.... LOVLEY

Heres the video for more info : (yes my editing for this one SUCKS)



So in the end I'm super happy with these stamps, definitely will be purchasing again in the near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment