2.3.16

Fuse Tool Fail

During Christmas time there was a lot of sales in the crafting community, i myself took advantage of far to many but I tried to be smart and combine their deals with discount codes as often as possible. 

When I came across the Fuse Tool by We R Memory Keepers for 19.99 and i had a 25% off code, i couldn't pass it up. The description said it was a AU plug but I figured it would still work with an adapter. 

I WAS WRONG


Hubby eventually explained to me that because the tool was a 240 volt and we only had 120 volt, that even the adapter wouldn't give it enough power to heat properly. (I was kind of glad though because i wasn't imp reseed with the overall design of the international tools end) 

Mind you he told me this after me trying and trying and trying to get it going for about 45 minutes. I thought at one point it was working because the plastic had partly stuck togather but not near enough to hold any contents in the pouch. Also i figured that if after 45 minutes it wasnt working it was eithr broken or I was simply incapable of working it

Sadly i couldn't end up using my tool but i did manage to finish the card by hand which you can see in my video :) 

Stamps are by Honey Bee Stamps :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment