2.3.16

Etch-A-Sketch Card

Inspired by photo on pintrest and later discovered many variations of it, simple and quick like you'll see in the video. only tools used were hero arts black dye ink, technique Tuesday's  A Reason To Party stamp set, Simon says stamps birthday farm animals, and simon says stamps stitched rectangles and stitched circles dies.






First i cut out a centered rectangle in my 4.25 by 5.5 card base, a grey 4 by 5.25 note card and die cut two circles using the second smallest circle die.

I stamped my images on the center of the grey cardstock and assembled adhered that onto that inside of the card base.

Next i placed on my "knobs" and my sentiments.

Lastly i added some enamel dots (mossly to hide a inky thumb print) and that's it! simple and fast!






No comments:

Post a Comment