2.3.16

Loads Of Fun

Hey everyone! Back again with a BRAND new stamp set from Lawn Fawn! It's called Loads Of Fun and its officially my new favorite set! I bought it with the coordinating stamp set because I couldn't possibly imagine cutting it all out by hand but you CAN buy it separately! I love the end result of this card I made for a friend of mine.


I began with memento tuxedo black ink since I knew I would be using copics later in the card. I stamped the desired amount of pieces onto some plain white cardstock and began to color! :) I used ranger dye inks in lemon twist, electric lime and caribbean coast to stamp some of the colors of the socks. I then used my copic markers in the colors W1, r32y02, r37, e37, e35, e00,b02, b05 and my colorless blender.

Next I die cut everything out and I WISH I could have bought more of this little sock Die on its own!

Now for the Fun Part! Assembly!
I made the two machines into washer and dryer with "sad" garments in the washer, Super happy garments in the nice and toasty drier and the happy clothes in the baskets.

I als used a piece of patterned paper cut to 5.5 x 3 and started adhering everything on. I didn't have any plan when I started sticking things on, but I love the end result. Check Out My video for the whole thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment