2.3.16

Die Cut Inlay Card

So the other day while feeding little one and watching youtube (yep thatès all i can accomplish whilst feeding this little bundle of drool :) ) I came across a video of someone laying die-cuts inside of its original cut out to make a mosaic type piece. I thought it was GENIUS and of course had to try it! (once little one fell asleep for the night of course!) 


I grabbed my supplies:
3 notecards
2 colors distress ink
mini mister with perfect pearls
Die Cutting Machine
and a Drink (for me not the project)





This is my video since its MUCH easier than typing it all out! 

Was super pretty and simple I thought, until I knocked that drink over onto it as I was cleaning up*sniff sniff*

Either way, I managed to salvage it buy cutting some of out and just making it a smaller size! 

Anywho... that's all :)

Saved Version-note the smudged ink *tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment