2.3.16

Sending A Smile Card

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted but I'm back in action! Full details in next post;)

So I've still been filming over the past two weeks but hadn't had the ability to edit or upload so look out for quite a few cards this week!

For today's card I used the basket animals stamp set and dies from Your next Stamp (which I was super excited to see was a Canadian company!)


Other products used we're distress ink in salty ocean and perfect pearls mixed with water in my ranger mini mister. And of course adhesive and dimensional adhesive also.


First off was to stamp and color the basket and I chose the fox to go with it. Using my hero arts hero hues in black and my copic markers (being super careful since hero hues isn't copic friendly) I colored it all in using r08 e33 e35 r37 yg17 b02 and r32 :)


Afterward I due cut the shapes out using my sizzix machine and assembled the fox to the balloon with my adhesive runner and an extra piece of cardstock for reinforcement. Using dimensional adhesive squares I stuck it to the card and stamped the a ending a smile sentiment in the lower right corner.


After that I attempted to use a clod homemade stencil to most just some clouds but it didn't work out so I misted the entire card in perfect pearls mist. I love the sparkle!





No comments:

Post a Comment